What is ManageCat?
ManageCat is an administration console platform to manage, monitor and troubleshoot Apache Tomcat, Apache TomEE and all other Apache Tomcat based application servers.
Before ManageCat, there was no one platform solution to manage, monitor and Troubleshoot your Apache Tomcat application servers. Thus, it was not feasible to manage your environment. But now, with single solution, with single platform, it is very easy to manage your Apache Tomcat environment.
ManageCat has all the features to;
your Apache Tomcat environment, in cloud or on-premise.
With ManageCat, you can monitor all aspects of the Apache Tomcat.
- Real Time Server Monitoring: Monitors the JVM, OS, Disk IO, Network IO of the server.
- Live Charts: Provides live charts of the JVM, JDBC Connection Pools and Web Server.
- Server Metrics: Monitors metric items of Connectors, Jvm, DataSource, WebApplications, WebServer and Operating System.
- Dashboards: Provides a powerful and easy to configure HTML based dashboards to monitor every performance metrics of the Tomcat.
- Server Status Information: Monitors the status of Connectors, Clusters and Virtual Hosts.
- Tomcat Internal Components: In depth and detailed view of every components such as Hosts, Servers, Containers and their configuration parameters. Realms of the running Tomcat server. Allows you to see all default values of these components easily.
- Web Application Monitoring: Monitors every aspects of the deployed web applications. Allows you to view sessions, servlets, filters, context initialization parameters, context attributes and more of these deployed applications.
- JNDI Context Monitoring: Monitors web applications and global JNDI contexts.
With ManageCat, you can manage all aspects of the Apache Tomcat.
- Tomcat Configuration Files: Manages all system configuration files of the Tomcat from a single location. View and update files remotely.
- Tomcat UserDatabase Realms: Updates UserDatabase Realms of the server remotely.
- Multiple Server Deployment: Deploys web applications to multiple Tomcat servers over multiple virtual hosts.
- Clustered Base Application Deployment: Cluster based application deployment over multiple clustered servers w ith a single click.
- Web Application Management: Manages all deployed w eb applications in Tomcat. Allow s you start,stop,reload,undeploy of these applications remotely.
- Integration with JMX Server: Integrates with Tomcat JMX MBean Server, no need to use third party JMX tools.
- Application Datasources: Update all configuration parameters of the configured JDBC datasources at runtime.
- Create JDBC DataSources: Built-in support for the DBCP and Tomcat JDBC pools. Creates and tests your connections from a single location.
- Tomcat File System: Provides directory structure of the Tomcat installation folder based on the CATALINA_BASE environment variable. You are able to edit files and push changes to the server.
- JVM Startup Parameters and Environment Variables: Enables you to define JVM startup arguments and environment parameters. In Tomcat, setenv.sh or setenv.bat scripts are called by the runtime environment to set environment variables. In these scripts, you can also define JVM startup arguments like 'Xmx,Xms, MaxPermSize, etc.'
With ManageCat, you can troubleshoot the problems easily when they occur in the Apache Tomcat.
- Find Leaks: Checks that web application has caused a memory leak on stop, reload or undeploy.
- Platform MBeans: JMX integration with the JVM MBean Server to troubleshoot Memory, Threads, OS and Runtime problems.
- View Tomcat Runtime Threads: Lists all the active threads of the current Tomcat server instance. You can get thread information and thread stacktrace.
- View Tomcat Logs: Remotely views all logs of the server. You can also filter and downlod log files.
- View System Logs: Remotely views System.out and System.err log files of the server. You can also download log files.
- View Application Logs: Remotely views web application specific log files. You can also download log files.
- Update Logger Levels : Remotely update logger levels, such as from INFO to SEVERE at runtime without starting the server.
- Metric Events and Alerts: Sends alert emails w hen events are published by the platform.
- Application ClassLoaders: Provides information about deployed applications classloaders and related JAR archives. Very useful to troubleshoot classloader problems.
- Application Datasources: Provides information about configured datasources. Very useful to troubleshoot datasource problems.