Learn Apache TomEE with instructor-led online training offerings through ManageCat professional training services. ManageCat provides professional enterprise-grade training for organizations who want to knowledge their people and teams about Apache TomEE. Our training includes live exercises each student work in real Apache TomEE environment running in our training platform in Amazon Web Services (AWS). The exercises are designed in a way so that students should be able to follow each step by step instruction to complete the task required with our experienced trainers in live environment.
This training course is most suitable for developers and system administrators moving from other application servers to Apache TomEE. After completing this course, each student is able to install, configure, manage and monitor all internals of Apache TomEE. Some experience with other Java web application servers is a huge plus.
REGISTER FOR THE COURSE
Duration and Location
This is an online training with 2 days schedule. Each session is nearly 8 hours with lunch break.
Registration and Pricing
2 days course price is 995$. You can register and buy the training from HERE
Apache TomEE Administration and Operations Advanced Course Content
This is a two-day, online training course which introduces you to the Apache TomEE application server platform and takes you through installing, configuring, and running it in your working environment.
- Introduction to Apache TomEE
- TomEE Architecture
- Installing and Starting TomEE
- Directory Structure and Configuration
- Advanced System Properties
- Logging Configuration
- Enable Remote EJBs
- Using JAX-RS Services
- Advanced Configuration (JMS, Email, Datasource, Container, Transaction)
- Clustering and Load Balancing
- SSL Configuration
- EAR, EJB and WAR Deployments
- JMX Performance Metrics
- Using Java EE Technologies in TomEE
- Advance Security (Authentication and Authorization)
- JNDI Naming Details
- Introduction to Web Socket
- Testing Techniques in TomEE
- TomEE Embedded Usage
- Monitoring TomEE with ManageCat platform
- 20 - 21 April 2017 (The start time will be US EST 10:30AM – 6:30PM)
- 6 - 7 May 2017 (The start time will be UK London / GMT 8:30AM to 4:30PM)